With a Destination Wedding, it is a combination of the best of both worlds: A beautiful wedding in a stunning location. You can take your vows in paradise with a destination wedding. Our experience has seen styles, budgets, locations, and themes vary from bride to bride, but there's one thing all brides have in common - You want your wedding to be a special, unique reflection of you. This is where our experienced Travel Consultants shine.
Your Travel Consultant will do so much more than book your accomodations. They will also handle your guest accomodations and keep you informed about the fine print, such as legal requirements. Our Travel Consultants are experienced in Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, and Vow Renewals so we take care of all the complicated details and you focus on the fun stuff.
Top 10 Reasons to Have A Destination Wedding:
- Save Money - Traditional weddings can cost several times the amount of a destination wedding.
- Do Something Different - Forgo a typical wedding in favor of a unique and memorable experience.
- Have the Best of Both Worlds - Combine your wedding and honeymoon into one beautifully-planned celebration.
- Crowd Control - Bring along the whole family for a fun celebration, or make it just the two of you.
- Stress-Free Planning - Your Travel Consultant will work directly with the wedding coordinator.
- Perfect for Second Marriages - Scale it down the second time around and fo somewhere special to wed.
- Neutral Setting - Instead of getting involved in potential family drama, choose a neutral setting.
- So Much to Do & See - With the many on-site activities at resorts, plus off-site fun, your guests will keep busy.
- Celebrate Longer - Traditional weddings last 5 hours while destination wedding fun can go on much longer.
- Expand on a Theme - Incorporate your love of the beach, the snow, your heritage, or something else special to you.